AIM
Ccomics88

Average Man Average Man

Nice job!

Really good job with that, Matt! Your style is still totally awesome.
Keep it up.

Reasons Not To Leave Reasons Not To Leave

I say.

So, you're new. Yeah, you have some ways to go, but that was great! I loved it. The suggestion I have for you for your future movies is: Keep the pace up! You've got great ideas, just keep the movie flowing, or else the movie may get a tad boring. I see good things for you in the future though!

Shades of Gray [Ch.19] Shades of Gray [Ch.19]

I just watched this whole series.

I have to say, you guys did absolutly amazing with this series. One of the best motion picture action films that I've seen. Seriously amazing.

Wow.

Jeskid responds:

Thanks man. Really nice to log in and see that *Big Smile*

Jeskid

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Hmm.

This was a very smart game until level 19. I really enjoyed the mechanics of the puzzles and I was very impressed with the level of complexity that was added by being able to move the platforms and buttons. If you have a chance to further explore the puzzles that can be created with these mechanics, please do; I would be very interested.

That being said I have absolutely no interest in playing a "pixel perfect platformer game" that level 19 was and I am incredibly disappointed that you chose to design it this way and not something that could have been just as challenging in a PUZZLE instead. I did not beat the game but I do wish I could have seen it to the end. But honestly I'd rather play something else than level 19.

Robo Run Robo Run

Haha

Someone's a sonic fan.

Compulse Compulse

Awesome

Level 18 is my favorite. Put a green square between the right teleport and the bottom left (orange) ring thing. Infinite loop! Yay!